Raising social involvement, self awareness and self improvement topics, because our communities are the sum of our personal beliefs, behaviors, action or inaction. Only "we" can improve our family, work place, school, city, country, etc.
Thursday, July 9, 2026
Sexual Abuser Acceptance
Same question I always ask. Why would people support a man who would force themselves upon their Mother, Sister, Daughter? Reminder this is not just an allegation, a jury looked at the evidence and found him liable.
I think many people, and that includes many women, have a harsher view of sexuality than is publicly acceptable. Sexual issues, i ncluding sexual violence isn't a deal breaker for Trump voters, and less face it Platner was able to hang on a log longer than he should have. I can't explain why that is, but it is pretty clear that it is that way. A country that would even contemplate electing Donald Trump president, has very, very low standards.==Hiram
I think many people, and that includes many women, have a harsher view of sexuality than is publicly acceptable. Sexual issues, i ncluding sexual violence isn't a deal breaker for Trump voters, and less face it Platner was able to hang on a log longer than he should have. I can't explain why that is, but it is pretty clear that it is that way. A country that would even contemplate electing Donald Trump president, has very, very low standards.==Hiram
ReplyDelete