Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Fascism in USA

 I am assuming this is what a Nationalist Fascist government would do.

😮 I sure hope the States and Courts can prevent voter interference. Imagine if a DEM President sent the military into Red States to "secure" the elections... 😮 Maybe Trump and Hegseth are setting a precedent...



3 comments:

  1. I try to understand arguments and ideas I disagree with. I try very hard to respect those who make them and hold them. Buts something that is beyond my comprehension how anyone could take Trump seriously on election security and integrity issues. No president in our history worked to overturn the results of a lawful and fair election. No president, no politician really, has ever been caught so definitively trying to cheat. I mean we have the tapes. This in an area where the constitution made definitively clear a president should have no role at all for reasons that were as clear and pretty much the same in the 18th century as they are today. The president is simply wrong on these issues, and yet somehow not universally laughed at.==Hiram

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Father is a highly educated, and a Trump supporter... He still believes that something funny happened in 2020... It quite simply is a cult...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was funny or rather disturbing happened in plain sight for all to see. President visibly tried to interfere with an election. If I wanted to interfere with an election, I wouldn't do it on a grass roots level, that is, on a vote counting level. An obvious reason for that is what actually occurred. President Trump asked Raffensberger to produce 11,000 votes and got caught immediately, on tape. Surely, on a nationwide level, if anyone tried to do that, there would be tens of thousands of cases of evidence proving definitively that such an attempt at cheating had occurred. Instead, there isn't one such case other than from Trump, in a nation of three hundred million==hiram

    ReplyDelete