Thursday, June 25, 2009

G2A Vacation

After the past 24 hours, I am going on vacation for at least a month.

I'm not sure if raising questions and concerns is worth the accusatory reactions and name calling that go with it... That will be what I will be asking myself during the sabbatical.

As a note:
I only speak for myself. Please do not
hold others accountable for my opinions.

If you do, you are doing them a great disservice.

Please feel free to leave your comments regarding the pros / cons of this blog. It may die soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My suggestion would be to take your vacation from the blog for a month and every time you have an urge to blog or check your blog, write a note to your children or wife. Take the time to focus on their needs/wants/directions. After the month, look back and see which process made you happier - the blog or the family focus. Then find a happy medium.

Jennifer Griffin-Wiesner said...

I missed all the drama, but in general I think you've been courageous in putting your thoughts out there for discussion, reflection, and so on. More of us should be so bold and forthright...it would lead to more honest dialogue, I suspect.

Sue said...

When you put down as many words and ideas as you do writing this blog it is inevitable that you will eventually say something in an insensitive way. I can understand how some PLE people would take offense to your comments but I think over the past months you have been supportive of Pilgrim Lane. I think I only saw Christine's even-handed and patient reply but there must have been some fireworks that followed. I hope you continue to write your blog.