Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shameless Request for Advice

Now I love my readers and am amazed that so many check in to see what we are discussing. However since I am a unrepentant "Achiever" that always wants more. Any thoughts on how I can increase my readership? ~200 unique readers is great !!! However there are 60+K adults in the RAS communities, ~2+ million in the Twin Cities, 400+ million in the USA....

Below are my current monthly stats, they do not include my facebook readers. All thoughts appreciated, as long as they do not cost too much and do not me require to align with any particular "platform" or ideology.




1 comment:

John said...

A slight correction:

There are hopefully 3 recurring themes that I will consistently support:

- give money, goods, time, effort, knowledge, etc to others. and therefore attain great rewards for yourself.

- strive to be self aware and truly understand who you are, what you believe and why you believe it.

- always work to learn, improve and challenge your paradigms regarding the world.