Monday, August 6, 2018

Jury Notice Page 2


Here is what I learned last night and today... And how I explained it to my co-workers...
Good Morning,

Well it looks like I will be working from the Hennepin County Gov’t Center juror pool waiting room until they release me…  I read Page One and did the on line work as directed, including giving them phone and email contact information. So I assumed I was all set up… :-)

Unfortunately Page 2 explained how I had to call in by LAST Friday if I wanted to be “on call”… :-(

 The good news is they do have WIFI and Free coffee on Monday only… Now if I only drank coffee... :-o

Talk later and wish me luck… And remember to Read Page 2 when dealing with the government… :-)

John

1 comment:

John said...

FYI, still trapped in the Hennepin Govt building everyday from 9 to 5...