Wednesday, October 28, 2009

RAS Useful Links

If you have not read yet, Speed needed to find a new service provider. Therefore the historical cross links in G2A to his site will not function once Power Blogs stops hosting his site. I plan to re-map the links when and if he is able to import his historical content to the new Typepad service.

Next question: Does anyone know who maintains 281 Exposed? Drop me an email if you do. I won't turn them in or anything... Just curious. I have met most of the people that participate in the blogs and most active school folk know who I am. The perspective makes it easier for me to communicate with them.

Also, I updated the candidate links with new endorsement letters, etc.

Speed - Final Endorsement
Speed -Third Endorsement
Speed - Meet the Candidates
Speed - Two More Endorsements to Go
Speed - Endorsement 2
Speed - Forum / Endorsement 1
Speed - Debate Question 2 (power blog)
Speed - Debate Question 1 (power blog)

DJ - Stat
DJ - The Divide
DJ - Charters

CS - Thank You (Though I missed it, Thanks for setting it up !!!)
CS - Speed Campaigning Scenes
CS - Speed Campaigning Rules

Sun - Debate Coach honored (Congrats DJ !!!!)
Sun - Voters decide...
Sun - RAS Enrollment Drops
Sun - RAS Insurance Premiums Drop
Sun - RAS Grant for Outdoor Athletics
Sun - RSI Policy
Sun - $53 million levy

TUE - Protecting Bad Teachers
281 Exposed - Meet the Contenders
281 Exposed - Charters
281 Exposed - Forum
281 Exposed - Union Label
281 Exposed -Seeking Accountability
281 Exposed - Vote Richter-Oathout

No comments: