Thursday, October 1, 2009

To: RAS 281 School Board Candidates

Free Advertising Space for ALL Candidates
-
If you have a message regarding why citizens should vote for you and what you want to accomplish as a Board Member, I am happy to work with you to post it on Give2Attain.
-
Or if you have a web page, facebook site, etc. I will happily provide a link.
-
Get your message out there NOW!!!
Only 33 days Left of the Campaign!!!
-
The advantage: Easy access to 140+ of the most active RAS citizens/administrators, they can post comments/questions and you can post comments/answers !!!!
-
The disadvantage: Your positions and views will be clearly documented for ever... (for better or worse)
-
Write to me at give2get@live.com if you are interested. I am open to all political, religious, etc affiliations and am maintaining my neutrality during the campaign. (at least til I know more...)
-
By the way, no negative campaigning will be allowed. (ie see G2A Rules)

No comments: