Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Will GOP Voters Learn?

Cult following Trump Cost them the Presidency and likely the Senate.

Now we have that loser Trump Rabble Rousing.

And the Rabble are causing disturbances and getting arrested.

Thankfully Pence and McConnell are being professional and law abiding.

My Question is... 

Will the GOP Voters keep acting like crazy conspiracy theorists or will they learn from this disaster, grow up and act responsible citizens? 

I mean they know us Moderates / Independents dislike the Crazies on the Left...  Why do they think we would like the Crazies on the Right?

7 comments:

Chuck said...

Very Sad

Laurie said...

So now do you think Trump is as bad as I was trying to convince you way back during the 2016 election. I bet I posted 100 links about how corrupt and incompetent he is and yet you voted for him anyway. I guess what I am trying to say is- I told you so.

John said...

Yes Laurie... He was as bad as you said...

I was WRONG... You were CORRECT...

I wonder what life would look like right now if Clinton had won?

Probably pretty boring?

Laurie said...

Thank you for acknowledging that I was right.

I just came across a new bit of information that answers your question will voters ever learn. In the case of the GOP the answer is no.

Nearly half of Republican voters — 45 percent — approved of the storming of the Capitol, according to a You Gov poll.

The far left is not that radical, at least not 45% of dem voters. I'd say that maybe
5% are that radical.

John said...

You are welcome.

storming, occupying, whatever? :-)

Laurie said...

While it was not my word, I think "storming" is a more accurate description of what happened at the capital yesterday than "occupying" (which sounds peaceful)

The word "storming: cam from an article in Politico, which I think is pretty centrist.

I think one police officer is in critical condition from being attacked by one or more people from the mob.

John said...

So you agree that the protesters in Portland were trying to storm the Federal Court Building?

Or George Floyd protesters stormed the 3rd precinct building?

storm: a violent assault on a defended position


I am not saying the word is incorrect, I am saying that listen carefully to the words people are choosing to use.