Friday, July 8, 2022

Americans Needs to be Brave?

With anyone able to get AR15. :-( 

When I was at Music in Plymouth Wednesday night I was happy to see vigilant police officers keeping watch.  Though I was very curious what the officers were going to do with the assault rifles that they were carrying?

I mean if a shooter opens fire in a crowd of 15,000+ people packed into a hill side amphitheater.  Do we really want the officers opening fire with automatic or semi-automatic rifles? 

Well thankfully the only shots fired were fireworks. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just avoid places where it's dangerous. I don't go to fourth of July parades. I don't go to action movie premieres on Friday nights. I avoid elementary schools wherever and whenever policy. I never visit post offices or Walmarts. Living in fear, is the tradeoff each of us must make for the right of teenagers to buy and bear assault weapons. It was the deal the founding fathers made for all of us in the 18th century, and it's one we have to live with today.

--Hiram

John said...

That is unfortunate...

I just take the risk and hope for the best !!!