Saturday, August 31, 2019

Vaccines and Their Risks

CH The Vaccine Study You Will Never See

Okay, I spent some time looking through 1200 Studies.  And here are the thoughts and questions I sent back to the author.  So far I have received no answers to my questions...  Sorry for the formatting, I have other things to get started on today. :-)

Okay I have skimmed to page 142 and am beginning to confirm that this is not an analysis paper, but a simple attack paper. I had to do a literature review for my thesis and they sure do not look like this. :-(

There is simply nothing fair or balanced about any of the topics, the risks, the rewards, the trade offs, etc. Just a bunch of numbers with cherry picked statements to try to back them up.
What I find most amazing is that you have stated that there is a link between vaccines and autism like it is a fact. When one of your source expert links clearly says that you are wrong.

The exact quote from the Autism Society... These I assume are the experts in this area of study... Why again would they unequivocally say that you are incorrect?

Statement of the Autism Society of America on Vaccine Safety
March 8, 2019, Bethesda, Maryland — The Autism Society of America is aware of the ongoing public discussion surrounding the use of vaccines. We affirm there has never been any credible scientific or medical evidence linking vaccinations with autism. In fact, robust scientific research and the overwhelming consensus of the medical community conclude that vaccines are safe, effective, and life-saving.  The Autism Society of America encourages parents to discuss any concerns about vaccines with their child’s physician.
For more information, please consult the following resources reviewed by our panel of professionals.
For questions, please contact Scott Badesch, Executive Director/CEO.

Now it sounds like you started this effort in 2015 after the Kimmel skit. And you state that you started "neutral", which I really have to question after reading the paper and how emotional you became during the skit...
So I am wondering, did you you have your children vaccinated or were you against vaccinations way back them?
By the way, you may have the last laugh on me... I am heading to Sao Paulo Brazil next Wednesday and the Travel clinic loaded me up with Yellow Fever, Typhoid, Flu and MMR vaccine just to be safe. So if you don't hear from me again you will know that the vaccines finally got me. :-)
I'll try to keep skimming, but I am sure losing hope of it being worth my time. :-(

A couple of more links from the Autism Science Foundation. Do you think they also are in the pockets of big pharma? That these Medical Doctors would risk the lives and well being of children? Cause and Risk Factors

People keep waiting until they are older to have children, more children are being born into impoverished single parent homes, we can now keep many people alive to procreate who never would have 50 years ago and you wonder why things are a changing... I am hopeful that the scientists will determine the true root causes sooner than later.

Okay I made it down to page 685 and it gets better with the Problem and Solution Statement. Especially the ones dealing with children needing good nutrition and healthcare. Since it sounds like you "pro-life" (taking the choice away from the mother), are you pro-medicaid, pro-welfare and other systems that are there to help the fetus and the new infant?
I ask because it seems you support the freedom to choose vaccinations or not? How are these topics similar or different from your view?
By the way, being part of the American society is also a free choice. If you do not like what the American society determines is best for the vast majority of Americans one is free to move to Mexico or another third world country that does not require vaccines. With our freedom comes a responsibility.

The "free document" having copy and paste blocked is very frustrating, so I will need to just paraphrase you. It seems on 708 that you are putting the onus on the vaccine proponents to accept your data and "do what is right". And yet it seems you are choosing to ignore their data and perspectives? Is this open mind supposed to go both ways?




No comments: