Wednesday, February 5, 2020

State of the Union Fact Checks

I could not make myself watch Trump mislead America, so I figured I would just read the fact checks... :-)

NPR SOTU Fact Check
AP SOTU Fact Check
USA Today SOTU Fact Check
Fact Checker SOTU
PBS AP Fact Check
Busn Insider 3 False Claims

And of course the DEMs are upset and the GOPers are upset with Pelosi and not willing to fact check Trump...  And all the while ignoring that the Trump policies are creating UNSUSTAINABLE MASSIVE DEBT..

I mean any idiot can spur an economic boom through excessive borrowing. (ie low taxes , high spend)  Where are the responsible fiscal conservatives?  Maybe Trump sucked their brains out their ears or something...

PGPF Debt Problem

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We really need to do a better job of concealing our lack of respect for Donald Trump.

--Hiram

John said...

I voted for him, I support some of what he does, but I don't think there is anyway I can respect him until he starts showing some humility and stops misleading people.

Apparently he is sticking with he did everything correctly in Ukraine

Laurie said...

Trump Is Defiling His Office