Saturday, April 11, 2020

Forget Social Distancing?

Is COVID 19 just the flu? Here is a gift from Jerry...
I know you are going to believe what you want to believe, but I keep trying.
CORONAGATE: The Truth Emerges
Please remember that Jerry thinks anything the government does is suspect. Apparently even if Trump is the one leading the charge.

On related notes, here are some updates regarding Sweden. They tried just letting it go rampant... It looks like they are rethinking that plan. By the way, they only have about 10 million citizens.

Is Sweden coming to the lock down side?
Our World in Data COVID 19
MinnPost MN Curves

Sweden Death Curve...
Sweden is getting really dark...

8 comments:

Drewbie said...

So opinion pieces on right wing propaganda sites pass for fact checks? Good to know it's not even worth having a discussion with some.

John said...

Ah... But it is a fair question ...

How much should the masses sacrifice for the old and infirm?

By my math I think we were at over $2,000,000 per life back when I did the math.

Good choice or Bad choice?

Chuck said...

If a member of your family had the virus how much would they be worth?

John said...

It would depend on their age and how much I loved them... :-)

And if I was spending your money or my money? :-)

With that in mind. Is extending your old life worth putting your kids $2,000,000 further into debt?

So what is your answer? How much should society spend to keep you alive?

Chuck said...

You know John you are getting older too. What is your life worth?

John said...

Not worth burdening my kids with a $2,000,000+ mortgage... :-)

John said...

Jerry,
You have been pretty quiet since I posted this for you... :-)


SD experiences COVID

John said...

Florida Delay