Monday, March 8, 2021

Judgement is Subjective

A Conservative Trump True Believer was telling me that he thought in essence that Gov Cuomo was an arrogant a**hole.  He said that he came across to prideful, arrogant, cocky, etc.

Of course, me being me... I asked how that was in any way different than Trump?

Now of course the Conservatives are happy to attack Cuomo for his flirting / sexual antics.

I mean FOX here seems to support that Cuomo should resign "for his sins".  Even though he is apparently not married...  Where was this moral outrage with regard to Trump's behaviors?  People are so strange. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is amusing that Fox and the Republicans want to impose standards on Cuomo but would never dream of imposing on themselves. Democrats are hypocrites because they are reluctant to impose Democratic standards on Cuomo.

I personally don't care much about Andrew. I don't adopt the Fuhrer principle. The Democratic Party doesn't belong to it's leaders, unlike the Republican Party. But neither am I inclined to any sort of rush to judgment. Cuomo is a jerk, but everyone always knew he was a jerk but the voters of New York elected him. I suppose that should count for something even for a Democrat.

--Hiram

John said...

Personally I think people have become obsessively concerned with men flirting at the office.

A man flirts, you say no...

A man grabs your pussy against your will. Call the police.