Friday, April 8, 2011

Best of G2A

Just like Public TV, I interrupt my broadcasts occasionally to beg for your help... I don't ask for money, or offer to give you a travel DVD for $200. All I ask is that you send this address to 10 people that you think will find this site interesting. http://give2attain.blogspot.com/2011/04/best-of-g2a.html

Or just tell your friends, office mates, etc to google give2attain. My goal is to get people thinking about what they believe and why they believe it... The more the merrier, and the greater the impact.

So, STOP NOW, MAKE THE TIME, AND SEND THAT EMAIL !!!

Thanks as always !!!

Related Links and Reminders:
G2A Magic of They
G2A Snopes Relativity
G2A Beliefs and Environment
G2A Barstool Economics
G2A Crisis of Credit
G2A Recession Bad?
G2A American Dream
G2A Conflict and Collusion
G2A Conflict and Collusion Break the Cycle
G2A Conflict with Heart
G2A Gratitude and Happiness
G2A Principles

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Since new topics and comments have been slow for a couple days over here, I got bored enough to up and create my own blog.

http://piece-of-the-truth.blogspot.com/

you and any of your readers are invited to be my first (and perhaps only) commentors. It may be a short lived endeavor, as I expect readers will be difficult to attract. Also, up until recently I haven't enjoy writing that much, but perhaps that is changing.

Your blog was my inspiration, but if I stick with mine, the intent is to be more focused on the daily political news.