Friday, August 20, 2010

Battle of the RAS Tabloids

In this corner we have "281Exposed". A blog that is typically critical of District 281 RAS and often of Public Education in general. The writer(s) stay anonymous . From my perspective, their posts have gotten much better with time. (ie less petty attacks and more useful comments/information) I hope this continues. I sometimes agree and sometimes disagree with them, however they always graciously post my comments and questions.

In this corner we have "281 Exposed Exposed", a brand new blog apparently dedicated to Exposing 281 Exposed. I'll let the writer(s) identify themself over time. They have also assured me that my comments and questions will be welcome. Let's see if the rookie has the perseverance to stay in the blogging business.

Now let's go back to our corners and come out fighting. And remember, no hitting below the belt, kidney punches, etc. This should be fun !!!!

4 comments:

R-Five said...

I'm all for more voices, but maybe they should enable comments? I'd like to correct them on a couple of historical points.

John said...

I was able to leave a comment while signed into my Wordpress account. It went to "Moderation" though. The writer assured me that comments would be enabled.

I am fascinated by the need for Moderation... You and myself must just be lucky, I think I have moderated only one comment in 2 years... And I think you have had a similar experience. Let's hope it continues.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad there's someone taking 281Exposed to task, but I'm a little disappointed at the hostile tone.

--Annie

281exposedexposed said...

Point taken Annie, I have cleaned it up. I would love to hear your views on how it looks now.

R-Five, I believe you can leave comments. I would like to know the errors of my ways. Sammyanderson67@gmail.com if you cant leave a post and I will post it.