Thursday, August 30, 2012

MN Progressive Project

If you are a Conservative and want to become frustrated, please checkout the MN Progressive Project Blog.  Jeff Rosenberg who wrote for MNPublius writes there now, he typically takes the view that Conservatives are out to squash everyone.

Here is a link to an example.
MN Progressive Project Demonizing Public Employees

I obtained a login so that I can participate in their discussions. I find it enjoyable to comment with people that think differently than me. I'll keep you up to date once in awhile.

Thoughts on MPP or the Demonizing?

1 comment:

Number Guy said...

Comment on MN Progressive Project - Controlling State Costs is Not the Responsibility of the Legislature? I agree that the Republican Legislature is not against employees, but looking at controlling the COST OF GOV'T. Which is made up of employees cost (salaries & Benefits) as a major portion. The legislature is responsible for the purse string of the State of MN. Therefore, they can demand that the contracts be comparable with MARKET CONDITIONS.