Saturday, May 16, 2020

Why Churches are High Risk?

"So where are the highest risk areas in the community for getting infected? 
"The general theme of what I can see is, lots of people together in an enclosed environment with poor airflow and usually some sort of talking or singing involved leads to lots of people in that environment getting infected," said Bromage, in an interview with ABC News. 
Case studies that traced back COVID-19 outbreaks at the beginning of the pandemic, have found that the main sources of infections in the community lead back to the workplace, public transportation, social gatherings, and restaurants — indoor environments, with limited air circulation, and many people spending a prolonged period of time in the same place."
I mean where do a bunch of people get together in a closed environment and sing?  Church

Before I started wearing my mask more regularly, my method of keeping my germs to myself was to breath through my nose and keep my mouth closed as much as possible.  It seems I was on to something. :-)

And remember... Not wearing a mask in high risk environments may be hurting your neighbor.  Which would be very un-Christian like...

NYT COVID slows, but...

No comments: