Thursday, March 30, 2023

GOP Loosening Gun Rules

in Red States and the Kids Pay  :-(

Hopefully God judges the enablers harshly when they appear at the pearly gates.  I can already hear their justifications for supporting easy non-documented access to semi-automatic weapons. :-O

  • I wanted it in my collection
  • I needed the AR15 in my house in case there was an intruder
  • I did not want to register my weapons
  • I did not want guns taken from dangerous / unstable people
  • I need the hand gun to protect myself from a sniper... 
Then hopefully Saint Peter laughs sadly and pushed the down elevator.

Please remember that I like my guns, I just want to pass common sense reforms.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fact is, our laws favor gun bearers over people who do not bear guns. If anyone has a problem with that, they always have the option of staying away from places carry weapons.

--Hiram

John said...

Where is that exactly?

We have had people shot driving, in church, in bars, in school, at concerts, just walking down the street, at malls, etc...

Maybe museums are safe, if you can get there.