A meme after my own heart... :-)
Tuesday, September 22, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Raising social involvement, self awareness and self improvement topics, because our communities are the sum of our personal beliefs, behaviors, action or inaction. Only "we" can improve our family, work place, school, city, country, etc.
2 comments:
Sometimes I get asked, "What have Democrats done?". I think that question reveals a lack of understanding of American politics. When Democrats are really in charge, we do quite a lot, quite possibly too much, at least in a political sense. If you want a party that does nothing, and many millions of Americans do, elect the other guys. As I watch the local campaigns, the dominant impression I get is of Republicans who have nothing positive, no agenda. at all. Politically, these Republicans are not just empty, they are vacuums.--Hiram
The Michelle Trafoya ads definitely seem that way...
Post a Comment