Thursday, October 23, 2008

281 Referendum YES281 : Commenting is Fun & Easy

Though it is enjoyable to watch many things, often it is much more fun, rewarding and memorable to be an active participant. Therefore take a minute to get a Google ID and start commenting. (http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=42399) Google is the only entity that will know who you are !!!!

Though I will definetly VOTE YES on Nov 4th, I do not pretend to have all the answers. Based on my comments and questions, you may wonder why I am voting Yes. The purpose of this new blog site is to generate dialogue regarding "Self Awareness" and "Community Involvement". Regarding the vote, from my perspective you are a great citizen and community member if: you really spend time learning, look at the different perspectives, consider how you are balancing community/personal advancement, understand why "you" are choosing yes/no, and get out to VOTE.

No comments: