Monday, March 1, 2021

The GOP is in Trouble

 Donald Trump's CPAC speech: The 50 most ridiculous lines

Five takeaways from CPAC 2021

Trump will never stop lying about the 2020 election. His CPAC speech proved it.

AP FACT CHECK: Trump clings to his core election falsehoods

Trump wins CPAC straw poll on the 2024 presidential primary, with 55 percent support

A straight up lie': Keilar fires off on Trump's CPAC speech

To summarize: Trump is still lying, Many GOPers still believe him, Many GOPers still worship him,  and it is going to be hard for the party to gain any respect from informed voters like myself.

Maybe someone respectable realistic and honest could start moderate / conservative party...

6 comments:

jerrye92002 said...

" informed voters like myself." Funniest thing you've ever said!

Not only arrogance, but ignorance of the fact that information is NOT what drives most voters.

John said...

Jerry,
You worship a man who lies to you daily. That is sad and unhealthy.

As always, pick one instance where you think Trump was correct and Politifact was wrong. Then we can discuss it.

Trump Pants on Fire

Trump False

jerrye92002 said...

"You worship a man who lies to you daily" Second funniest thing you've said. Or else your typical insult.

And I am not going to waste my time fact-checking Politifact or anybody else. I'll hear it for myself and make my own judgments. I don't need somebody else telling me what I think, as it seems you do.

John said...

Yes... We would hate to have facts, data, hard sources, etc disturb your delusions.

Why are GOPers scared of facts and data lately?

It is so surreal...

jerrye92002 said...

Ah yes. To you I am incapable of assessing facts and data. Me and anybody else who is either GOP, conservative, or just happens to disagree with YOU. Most be great to be the sole arbiter of truth and reality.

John said...

Then let's review one of the politifact reviews together.

Or are you scared of facts and data?