Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Abusive Trump or Creepy Joe?

I think I lost some more sensitive FB friends.  It was so surreal, one of my female HS class mates posted a Trump video that showed the many times that Biden touched women, girls, etc.  From just touching their head, straightening their hair, and even touching a little side boob on purpose or by accident.  Most of them were when everyone was scrunching together for a photo...

And you will not believe what these Pro-Trump ladies had to say about creepy Joe...  One would think that he was a convicted pedophile...

So in my continual effort to keep folks honest...  I noted that:
Amazingly or not it seems that I am no longer welcome in that dialogue.

So... What is happening to our country where citizens seem happy to attack others and then hide behind...  I am free to have my opinion?  Even when that opinion defies science, is easily proven incorrect or as in this case...  Is just plain old hypocritical?

To my friends who stick with me even though I challenge / question your posts.  Thank you for avoiding being sucked into echo chambers where everyone agrees with you.

By the way, I would leave my young adult daughters alone with Biden long before letting them anywhere near Trump... :-)

5 comments:

jerrye92002 said...

what his own VP says

Anonymous said...

Trump contributed to Harris' campaign in 2011 and 2013 as a private citizen.

Moose

Anonymous said...

Well, as they say, are we electing a beauty pageant manager or are we electing a president?

--Hiram

John said...

Jerry,
So we have 20 women accusing Trump of sexual assault and one very questionable Tara Reade accusing Biden...

“I believe them and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,” Harris said during a presidential campaign event in Nevada in April 2019 before Biden had officially entered the race.

I think we have all heard Tara and found her story suspect.

John said...

More on Tara...


Moose,
Trump probably thought he could get her in bed... :-)