Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Trump Unhinged... again...

I often wonder how people can still listen to Trump speak and not just shake their heads at his delusional view of reality...  The American business leaders defected at such an alarming rate and yet the Trump believers seem to be willing to listen to his cherry picked phrases and cheer...  While forgetting that it was the complete sentences that got him in trouble.


CNN 57 Most Outrageous Quotes
CNN Trump at War with Himself
CNN Fact Checking Phoenix
FOX Trump Goes on Rampage


Thoughts?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No thoughts...I'm still in the denial phase: waiting for someone to remove him from office while I am still in the denial phase. Then hopefully when I come to, it will be all just a bad dream. -JMOE

John said...

Strangely I agree with many things that seem to be happening under his watch, however I am not sure if it worth having to put up with a President who is such a emotional drama queen.

"The press is so unfair to me when they report on my whole statement..."

"Can't they just focus on the phrases that are politically correct???"

"Whoa is me... No President has ever done such great things and been treated so poorly..."

"I think I will throw another tantrum and fire someone!!!"

John said...

I placate myself with thoughts that listening to Hillary give speeches may be equally frustrating to me given my somewhat fiscally Conservative nature.

I hope both parties give us better choices in 2020.

John said...

And our friend Eric has weighed in over at MP...

Trump's Phoenix speech: 'lunatic' or 'disturbing' or just plain scary?

Sean said...

Gosh, if only this could have been known before the election.

John said...

Excellent Thoughts from a Duck Dynasty Wife

Anonymous said...

My general view of this sort of thing is that calling Trump unhinged is an insult to unhinged people. I don't thing Trump is crazy, just a miserable excuse for a human being.

--Hiram