Monday, December 10, 2018

Who Wants to Work for Trump?

It does amaze me that anyone is willing to go work for our President in our White House...  I mean he has a 2 year history of praising people as he hires them, to vilifying and insulting them as they leave...


I can't even imagine what he is like in person...  Thoughts?
White House: Help Wanted
Trump Scrambles to Find Chief of Staff
Who is in the running
Ayers Declines Job
Dumb as a Rock


By the way, I am headed for China again...  So I will write when the Great Firewall allows. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is also the certainty of lawyers fees, and the significant possibility of jail.

--Hiram

Anonymous said...

Did anyone who voted for Trump really believe he was a good businessman? Did anyone who voted for Trump not believe he was a crook?

--Hiram

John said...

I am not sure if I am a good representative sample of a person who voted for Trump, since I mostly voted against Hillary, but I will answer.

I guess I thought he would be a better Leader than he is. I mean he had not lost it all like many people do with their inheritance. And his not drinking does indicate he does have some capacity for self control. I certainly never would have thought he would have been SO TERRIBLE at picking and working with personnel.

As for "criminal", I don't know if he is or is not. He has been audited and watched a LOT. And not convicted that I know of.

But he certainly likes to play right at the edge of the rules.