Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Trump has Another Tantrum

So Trump comes home from his big dog and pony show in Singapore and most of us are not impressed, and we say so...  So what does an egotistical self centered guy who is wishing he was an emperor of old do...  He accuses the people who disagree with his world view of being America's "biggest enemy"


Of course in Trump's alternate universe, Kim and North Korea are apparently no longer a threat to the USA.  And of course he thinks Russia is now our friend and should be welcomed back into the G7.


I guess one can understand Trump being in a crabby mood, I mean a judge ruled against his recommendation in the ATT and Time Warner merger case.  And that means that his arch nemesis CNN just got much deeper pockets and even more broadcasting power...


Here is some more background regarding Trump and the Merger.


One more twist this week is Trump submarining one of the Freedom Caucus representatives. I am not sure how the GOP is going to survive if only people who suck up to Trump win...  I mean Trump is a little more popular than in the past, but he is still disapproved of by massive numbers.  And he sure isn't doing anything to win the members of Tribe Liberal and Tribe Moderate over...


Look what his idiotic tariffs are doing to companies like my employer who manufactures with a lot of steel and aluminum and then tries to compete around the world.  Please remember that our competitors in China, Japan and Europe will not be paying the tariff in their country...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At this point it’s just best to let his words speak for themselves. Judgment Day will be coming in November. Those hitching their wagon to Trump will surely be defeated.

Right?

I’ll never underestimate the stupidity of American voters again, but I’m hopeful November will serve notice to the Mango Despot.

Moose

John said...

It hit me that Trump is jealous of Kim... He would love to be able to jail folks who disagree with him like Kim does.

I agree that this Fall will be hard for the GOP if only "Trump Picked" extremists and butt kissers are on the ballots.

In our State, I am not sure that is an issue so people should be voting on the candidate's qualities.

John said...

Of course, he is visiting Duluth if you want to go show your support :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh...I already got my tickets.

It's a shame I won't be able to go. ;-)

Moose