Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Trump's Delusion on Display

CNN Donald Trump bragged about himself to the United Nations. The UN laughed.


I always wonder if he truly believes what he says...
"Which brings us to Tuesday morning -- and Trump's speech to the United Nations General Assembly in New York. "In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country," Trump said, as he does. "So true," said Trump, clearly caught by surprise by the laughter. "I didn't expect that reaction, but that's OK," he added to more laughter and some applause."
I mean other than a major budget busting tax cut and spending bill and cutting of some regulations, what again has he accomplished?  I mean they tweaked the Korean trade deal, but so far that is the only finalized agreement.


Maybe he sees pulling out of deals and starting a global trade war as some kind of an accomplishment.